Various programs can be used to connect to Aardwolf. These often provide additional features, like aliases, triggers, etc.
The recommended client for new players is the Aardwolf client. It is based on the popular MUSHclient and packaged with a few preinstalled plugins to help new players get started.
Some of the other popular clients include:
- zMUD/cMUD - http://www.zuggsoft.com Popular Windows-based client.
- MUSHclient - http://www.gammon.com.au/mushclient/ Freeware client for Windows and Linux (with Wine), with the ability to use scripting languages.
- TinyFugue - http://tinyfugue.sourceforge.net/ Powerful text-based client for Linux, Mac or Windows-based systems.
- Tintin++ - http://tintin.sourceforge.net/ Powerful text-based client for Linux, Mac or Windows-based systems.
- Cantrip - http://code.google.com/p/cantrip/ Mac-based client.
- Atlantis - http://www.riverdark.net/atlantis/ Mac-based client.
- KMuddy - http://www.kmuddy.com/ Client for KDE on Linux.
- Aardwolf's Flash client - http://aardmud.org:443/FMud/Aardwolf-Fmud1.html Flash client available in any web browser.
- Aardwolf's Java client - http://aardmud.org:443/java.html Java-based client available in any web browser.
- VIP MUD client created for VI users http://www.gmagames.com
|back to newbie menu|