Game updates made on 11th September 2016:
- Double experience from someone doing superhero loud is now 15 minutes rather than 10 minutes.
- There is no longer a minimum level 15 requirement to join a clan. The original reason for this many years ago was to stop “casual alts” from stacking up the numbers but level 15 is just a matter or minutes for anyone who knows the game well and the rule keeps out longer term characters chose to stay low level for whatever reason.
- Two changes to quest timers - when you fail a quest because you run out of time, you can immediately quest again. As Tyebald mentioned, you’ve already waited more than 30 minutes now that quest durations are longer. If you “fail” a quest because you accidentally quit / get disconnected then it will be considered a regular 15 minute quest fail rather than adding a full 30 minutes.
- When you use a staff, you will only hit targets that are directly in combat with you (you are hitting them or they are hitting you), or valid targets not fighting anyone. The lag on staffs is back to the normal one combat round.
The reason lag was increased on staffs originally was massive damage being done in large groups with everyone using staffs and, in large groups, getting hundreds of spells cast per round. This change fixes that without the penalty for solo users and smaller groups that the increased lag created. Advance Warning: This same change is going to be made to Hammerswing once it is tested out live.
- Fixed a bunch of typos previously reported. Not going to list every one but if you posted something that never got addressed it was missed.
- Fixed a bug in ‘quit check’ causing color bleed on some nosave magic items.
- Help search and showing helps that don’t display a header will now show tags when ‘help tags’ are on.
- Wimpy is no longer reset when you remort / retier if you didn’t actually have a wimpy value set.
- The skills Poultice, Lay Hands and Treat Wounds will now show the amount healed if you don’t have ‘nohealamt’ config option on. (Redryn) Lay hands also now has a message when you are already fully healed.