In addition to the stats saving across each remort, a number of other changes were added to the game today:
- When you superhero loud, you will now be given 200 additional trains.
- Channel history size for global channels such as gossip, auction, etc is now 200 lines, was previously 100.
- There is now an ‘invsort weight’ option that will show inventory sorted in descending order of weight. Works on a container, for example, ‘invsort weight bag’. Also works with ‘vault sort’ and ‘keyring sort’.
- When viewing inventory, keyring will now always show even if it has no items on it. Always showing it is best way to inform / remind people that the feature exists at all.
- The change mentioned to Hammerswing last reboot is now in - no change at all to Hammerswing when solo. When using Hammerswing in a group, you will only hit targets you are directly in combat with, which means that either you are targeting them or they are targeting you.
- Elemental Ward has changed a little - you have to specify one elemental damage type (air, earth, fire or water) when you cast it, but the protection for that one type has doubled. There is no output to the room when you cast this - others will not know what type of ward you have used.
- Elemental Ward and the Elemental Focus focus spells can now be cast at the same time and no longer have a recovery time. They can also both be cast during combat.
I’m going to improve the syntax on these so elemental ward remembers the last type you gave is so it will work better from ’spellup’ then do the same with the focus spells. Don’t want this to hold up the reboot though so it will be in next reboot.
- The ‘Precision’ skill no longer has a cooldown. The effect of precision is already stat based so having a cooldown also based on stats makes less sense now than it must have whenever I wrote the skill.
- When you are in character creation mode after tiering, you will no longer be asked your MUD experience level.
- There was an older bug where you could wear an item with a skill bonus before you have the skill then remove it after you gained the skill and would end up with a negative bonus. Good example was the Rudolph Nose (+6 to toxic cloud) worn before level 175 then removed after level 175. Should be fixed now.
- Fixed a bug with quest appraise showing incorrect stats for bag at level 201 as a tier.
- Fixed a bug with new tierpins not showing in owned.