Nebulous started as a Wolfen Warrior and has been playing Aardwolf MUD since Nov 5th 2004. Aardwolf MUD is his first and only MUD and had no idea what he was doing when he arrived.
He played for awhile, still not knowing what to do then took a break. When he returned, he recreated from Wolfen Paladin to Wolfen Warrior and has been a regular player from then on. He became a Helper late 2004/early 2005 and officially retired on the 18th of May 2010.
He joined Vanir December 2006 and left after a year and a bit.
He joined The Xunti Cult on the 18th of March 2008 and was appointed to be a leader of Xunti on the 8th of January, 2009. He has since moved on from Xunti and was clanned in The Great Circle of Druids on the 5th of June 2010 where he remains.
Nebulous had at first, refused to get married to anyone, but early 2009 married his friend Tempora.
Random Facts About Nebulous
- Nebulous has recieved a famous Care Package from his past clannies CowGirl & Mael which included home baked cookies all the way from the US! They were the BEST cookies ever!
- Was called Vrangsinn before the name change to Itzcoliuqhui but still gets called Vrang by some friends.
- He is not often killed, but when he is it is most often by cute things such as butterflies or kittens.
- Prefers evil align.
- Often gets pelted with peas and antennae from Rumour.
- Likes to have loud conversations over tells with Oladon.
- Nebulous has crammed his client full of sounds from Unreal and UT. There is a sound for everything! He currently has 174 client aliases and 946 triggers, all legal. The vast majority of them are to change sounds, colours and report events.
- Has only just bought a manor, and finds upgrading it very addictive.
- Intends to sit at T3 for the forseeable future.
Facts About the Player Behind the Character
- Nebulous's player is a 33 year old guy from QLD, Australia.
- He was introduced to Aardwolf MUD through an ad for it on Second Shifters Radio.
- He serves a tuxedo cat called Nacho.
Second Shifters Radio