- I chanced upon Aardwolf in September of 2011.
- At first it just started out as a few quests here and there.
- Then the odd campaign started to sneak in.
- Then I joined the Gaardian clan.
- Then all of a sudden I found myself devoting my days to developing Gaardian maps.
- Then I randomly got sucked into the black hole of test port.
- I joined Twinlobe because they promised to take my inferior brain and replace it with one that was chock-full of smartness.
- Then in February of 2013 I was lucky enough to join the howling team of administrative wolves.
Aardwolf is a sublime experience for me and I am so pleased to be able to contribute to its community as much
as each day will allow me to. I can only hope that others who discover this world are able to find as much
joy in it as I have. Thank you everyone for making the community of Aardwolf so spectacular!