Games within a game!!!
Aardwolf offers quite a few in-game games or mini-games for your pleasure. You can do anything from win gold, Trivia Points, or just have fun! Here is a list of some of the built-in games.
- Dice - Nothing fancy here! A simple roll of the dice decides fate...
- Blackjack - One of the many ways to lose your hard-won money.
- Poker - One of the many ways to lose your hard earned money (in some cases QP or TP).
- Lasertag - A Battle of teams! Just like (kind of) real life lasertag or paintball!
- Lottery - So you want to be rich? Think you have the lucky numbers?
- Scrabble - If you're a word-smith, and want a challenge, this is your game! (not as easy as the boardgame)
- Aarchaeology - Find Archaeology items and turn them in for gold! Collect them all and get a special prize and recognition!
- Trivia Contest - So you think you're smart? A know it all? Bring your knowledge (not Google) and be rewarded.
- Mafia - It's kill or be killed in this classic! (previously run by Oladon, now player-run)
Aardwolf Player-run Games
Player-run games with help files:
Player-run games without help files:
- Bones - Created by Kerith, run by Kerith and Maztan
- Roulette - Created by Kerith, run by Kerith and Maztan
- Deal or No Deal - Created and run by Charneus
- Guns - Created by Hadar (can be run by anyone, done through tells/gt) gunbot info