Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Rankings
There are several new sets of rankings on Aardwolf: daily, weekly, monthly and yearly. There is also a new ‘rankings’ board and at the end of each period the winner in each category will be posted to that board.
Several new commands and/or options to existing commands come with these rankings:
drank [rank] : show the detailed daily rankings. wrank [rank] : show the detailed weekly rankings. mrank [rank] : show the detailed monthly rankings. yrank [rank] : show the detailed yearly rankings.
You can also use the ‘daily’, ‘weekly’, ‘monthly’ and ‘yearly’ options to the regular rankings command. Only one of these arguments at a time makes sense and they are checked in the order listed.
Several other new rank options exist:
myrank all : Show your ranking position in all periods. Does not show the total - not enough room for all of them. myrank [period] : Period can be daily, weekly, monthly or yearly. myrank [ranktype] [period] : Show the next few players above and below you in a specific daily, weekly, monthly or yearly ranking. rank times : Show the time that each ranking last reset. This has been in test a while now so only yearly does not start at a full calendar year.
There is another new commad called ‘toprank’ that will show a summary of the top rankings for any of the new time based rankings. For example, ‘toprank 10 weekly’ will show the top 3 in each of the weekly rankings.
A screenshot showing an example of the ‘toprank’ output is above.
Other Game Changes:
Several other game changes in this reboot including an increase in remort auction items and practice percentages:
- The max you can practice a skill to has been increased to 85%. The scholar wish now takes that up to 95%.
- Primary class mage, cleric and psi will now gain a few extra points of mana per level up to SH.
- Max rauction items has been increased from 3 to 10.
- The duration of the flag when envenoming weapons has been increased a little and is based on dex more than level now.
- When a venomist is using a weapon with a poison flag, they will get an extra hit added to their backstab and that hit will be poison damage. The flag can be from envenom or can be permanent, either works.
- An assassin using strangle will have no lag on success and will instead have a 3 second recovery time.
- The 19x-201 gquest ranges have been separated. Level 200 and 201 now have their own gquest range with potentially higher level mobs.
- The mafia game now has its own board. ‘Board mafia’.
An the usual assortment of bug fixes, thanks to everyone who takes the time to report these:
- The Envenom affect on a weapon should now last for the full duration it was cast. There was a bug in the poison flag code making this not the case.
- Cleaned up the output on ‘wish costs’ so it will fit within a standard 80 character terminal.
- Myrank [ranking number] using the regular rankings is now working again.
- Gaining stats from daily blessings now sends appropriate GMCP message.
- Single class casters are supposed to gain an extra hit from haste. This wasn’t working 100% and should have been.
- Campaign check will now also show whether or not you are able to take a new campaign at the current level.
- An item in the room with the name just ‘@@w’ will no longer show as a blank line when displaying the room and will no longer show when you do a ‘get all’.
- Eqdata tags will now open correctly when you are not actually wearing any equipment.
- Using ‘glance’ will now show the GMCP room info.
- You can no longer reunion into a pclass room you would not otherwise be able to enter.
- The ‘You have XXX trains available for instinct’ displayed after instinct buy will now show the real amount available including deposited trains rather than just trains on hand.