General Aardwolf changes this update:
Main purpose of this reboot was to get code in to allow the imms to start setting materials in areas. You will start to notice ‘material’ appear in identify as these are set.
A few changes other that did make it in though:
- The affect that Timeshifting has on the ‘timeshift’ dodge when used by Navigators has been removed. There is no longer a timeshift penalty when using the timeshifting spell. As a reminder, this spell basically gives the navigator and chance for lower lag time on any action that adds lag. Sounds like no big deal, but the outcome is they can sometimes cast more times per round of combat.
- The duration of the two hex spells has been increased slightly. The initial amount has also been increased with the amount of increase based on the caster’s int.
- Tidied up the ‘whois’ output a little to not be out of line when someone has more than a million qp earned or mobs killed.
- Fixed a bug in the strength affect on hitroll - when you went from 100 to 101 hitroll, HR would actually drop by 5. Affect of this is basically that all characters with more than 100 str now have 5 more hitroll.
- Fixed the output of temporary effects with a duration over 1 day in identify.
- You can no longer place ‘nosave’ items on the marketplace. Nobody could bid on them anyway, but might as well clean this up.
- Have made items won on the marketplace automatically be kept when transferred to you. Did the same with regular auction and rauction.
- Tempering should now improve.
- The ‘free’ identify will now show temporary effects on items.